Sunday 4 October 2015

tears

I am not entirely sure what I am doing with my free time - I feel I haven't really explored my new surroundings at all in these past three months. 

Another bank holiday fell on a weekend this year... So with everything closed here in Germany, I ventured across the border to Kufstein yesterday. And what a beautiful day it was! Which ended with listening to Madison Violet, a Canadian band. Strangely there was seating in the rather small venue. A bit of dancing would have been nice. But then again, my back appreciated being able to sit!


And no, I had never heard of them before. I only came across them when googling what to do. I especially liked the songs where Lisa was playing the violin. Of course I do not remember any song titles or lyrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment