Thursday 3 September 2015

always

My blog discipline since moving to Germany as been abysmal (always reminds me of that friends episode...). Which really is a pity as there is always so much I could be telling you about!
I definitely hope to catch up over the weekend.

In summary: 
I spent 6 days in London. Primarily working unfortunately but on the odd occasion I was also able to catch up with friends and enjoy some good food.
I delivered my first event in the new job and thanks to a team of 18 amazing hosts and hostesses, it went brilliantly.
I spent lots of time standing about and serving people coffee - and yes, I enjoyed it as much as you might imagine.
I treated myself to the cinema and cried my eyes out over Inside Out.
After coming back, I went to IKEA, didn't get lost on the way and have most furniture for my flat now. Only a sofa left to buy.
I pretty much made another life changing decision (which decision isn't??!).

Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment