Saturday 19 September 2015

Finally

After 2.5 months here, it was about time for me to have my first massage here in Rosenheim. I have to say, it's a bit frustrating that I was able to get cheaper massages in London than here! Nevertheless, they are pretty essential in my life these days, and it's one of the luxuries I am happy to spend money on.

I booked a 60 minute aromatherapy massage at bodysano with Sandro. How better to start a weekend on a Friday night. I am always amazed at how long the 60 minutes appear - as you would think it flies by when you are so relaxed.

Sandro did comment that I should really come back weekly for a little while as my upper back is very tense. Which I am fully aware of. Not only is it a financial matter of course, but also a matter of fitting it into my diary. Which I am getting back to the busy-ness I enjoyed in London. And I can feel how beneficial that has been for me: I am feeling so much more relaxed and happier. Work is still what it was before, but I am not letting it stress me in the same way. For now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment