Saturday 23 January 2016

bend over

The Chinese National Circus gave one (!) performance in Rosenheim of their new show Shanghai Nights unplugged. My first evening out at the Culture and Congress Centre. And first of all: who thought about the set up? The stage would need to be just that bit higher, so that people can actually see what's happening as the seating is of course not tiered. During the second half we sneaked to the front and had a perfect view though, so I am not complaining all that much.

While the ticket price of 36€ was rather steep (I hardly ever paid this much for a show in London!), it was a nice evening out with some impressive body bending performances as well as some humour. And nice to hang out with the girls I met through the English speakers in Rosenheim FB page. Needless (?) to say, that I organized this outing. Some things don't change ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment