Wednesday 6 January 2016

just in case...

I want to start saving more consciously this year. For a rainy day or a sunny summer or a holiday of a lifetime or something like that.

In tandem with using my kitchen, I should be saving money by preparing lunches at home (this should also help with actually eating a proper lunch every day!). I shall also stop buying more and more clothes, and reserve my remaining wardrobe space for self-sewn pieces, using up the piles of fabric I already spent money on. As well as stop buying more shoes, that I never wear...

Money will be spend on a gym membership though. It will be painful, but really is necessary. The gym is just a 5 minute walk from work - so no excuse not to pop over for at least a mini workout on most days (ok, let's aim for three times a week, realistically...). 

Lastly, I will aim to stop buying more cosmetics that I am also not using. And I really don't need a 5th mascara nor the 10th lipstick...
Nor do I need another watch.

I do need (WANT) a leather jacket though. So, that remains on my shopping list. As well as a new bikini - should the next summer be as glorious as the last one. Or indeed for the holiday that also remains on the list.

Fortunately, I bought a course of 12 massages at the end of last year ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment