Monday 25 January 2016

heart and mind

Plan for the weekend was to engage in some list writing. While I've been busy making lists for the last few months, they've always just been in my mind. So, I was hoping that writing things down might help clarify the issue at hand.

Instead of writing that list, I spent half the day watching a silly teenager movie and youtube clips instead. What does that tell you? I am not sure really. Maybe that I prefer to stay in this shitty place I currently find myself in? (not the physical place I live in!)

Anyhow, by coincidence, I then came across the website of a German coach. Among other tools, she offers a free audio recording with an exercise that is meant to help you to make a decision on an issue where your heart and your mind might want opposite things. Which I assumed was the case in my dilemma at hand.

The surprising outcome of the exercise was that the decision that I assumed is favoured by my mind, is actually favoured by my heart. I really don't know what that means for the decision making process yet. I suppose it possibly means that all the fears that are connected with the other outcome, are entirely driven by my heart and not my mind. Which makes sense to a certain extent.

1 comment:

  1. toller beitrag

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Win your Fav Rosefield Watch!

    ReplyDelete