Tuesday 18 July 2017

let's go!

Almost a decade ago now, I got myself kitted out with motorcycle clothes: jacket, trousers and helmet. My then boyfriend had a motorcycle. While I find wearing the clothes pretty uncomfortable - feeling like the Michellin man... - I loved the feeling of sitting at the back of his bike!
I never had and still don't have any intention on getting a license myself. Weirdly enough, I would not feel safe. But when I trust the driver, I can totally relax into the experience.

Over the last months I had considered selling the stuff, as it was only taking up space at my parents' house. When a friend invited me to go on a bike tour with him. So, now I have the stuff here with me in Rosenheim and only need to find the time to take him up on the offer! (hoping I still fit into the clothes...)


No comments:

Post a Comment