Tuesday 22 July 2014

Beautiful people

I'm back!!!!

Not only is this my first blog entry on my brand-new laptop (still struggling a little with the new keyboard - which is pleasantly un-noisy) - I'm also back from 10 days in Cape Town. Mainly a work trip, it didn't feel much like work at all. I've simply had an amazing time!!! Who would have thought that Germany winning the World Cup and work winning our bid to host an international congress would not even feature in my top three list of these past 10 days?!

1) Spending time with beautiful people
2) Getting close to baboons and penguins
3) Incredible views from table mountain
 
More to follow. I've been using my new work iphone for taking photos and am hoping for a better quality than those taken with my own Samsung phone - fingers crossed.
 
For now: thanks to everyone who's been visiting my blog over the last 2-3 weeks when I didn't have much chance to update it. I have lots to catch up on and very much hope to get back on track with daily entries shortly.
 
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment