Wednesday 7 June 2017

2017 resolutions - May review

My 2017 resolutions
January review
February review
March review
April review

1) exercise: I bought a new bike! And have been taken it out a few times. Also extended my Pilates membership. Still room for more, but it's going in the right direction at the moment.

2) healthy eating: no comment... I feel I should take this off my list. It's not happening, is it?!

3) less moaning: let's say more awareness for when it is happening especially linked to being judgmental.

4) my coaching business: definitely moving forward on this! I am finding I have less time for my blog at the moment. So, do follow me on Instagram for more or less daily updates now.

5) less time on the internet/mindfulness: daily meditation reintroduced 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment