Wednesday 12 December 2012

counting down

Since opening registration for our annual event, a countdown on our website has been reminding me daily of the approaching event. It's down to five days now and a mix of different feelings is swirling around inside my head. Nervousness is joined by excitement, fear with pride. On the one hand, I can't wait for it all to be over, and on the other, I know that there will also be disappointment. I've been working on this for more than a year now - and the end of the event is the ultimate anti-climax.

For now, I am having my fingers crossed that the weather forecast is correct and that it will get warmer again over the weekend. I don't even want to think about the consequences of cancelled flights (as happened today at Heathrow as well as City Airport).

No comments:

Post a Comment