Monday 10 December 2012

What we take for granted

Hot water. I definitely take that for granted. So, I got a bit of a panic when there was no hot water last night. And what a relief when I found out that the whole building was affected* and that the guy from the servicing company had already come out, on a Sunday night, within an hour of getting the call. And even more relieved when the hot water came back on within the next half hour.

Then this morning, the lift was out of order again. Walking down from the 6th floor is fortunately not as bad as having to walk up - and by the time I came back from work, it was all working again!



* I know, that's not very nice. But had it been just my flat, I would have had to ask my landlord to sort it out and I somehow don't think it would have gotten dealt with as quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment