Sunday 3 February 2013

Don't trust google if you want to get a cocktail

I always moan about people (delegates/speakers) who contact us to find out how to get to places. GOOGLE IT! It really isn't that hard! Or so I thought.

I went to 140 Park Lane Restaurant and Bar the other day. It's on Park Lane. And I appreciate that with a bit of common sense, one would assume that it is at 140 Park Lane. I had printed my google map and followed it - to the other end of Park Lane. I was a little surprised that numbers were counting down... but then google has never let me down before.

I eventually figured it out and was 15 minutes late (I have no time for people being late...). Service was a little slow but very friendly and the cocktails were delicious! The place is at the end of Oxford Street, just round the corner from Marble Arch and opposite Hyde Park.

I had the Zeal Raspberry
  • Fresh mint, lime, ginger and raspberry crushed and shaken with lychee and pomegranate juice, lychee liqueur and Absolut Raspberry, served over crushed ice

and a Raspberry & Apple Mojito
  • Lime, mint, raspberries and brown sugar muddled, blended with green apple puree, Bacardi Golden rum, topped with soda

No comments:

Post a Comment