Monday 18 April 2016

Full house

We had bought tickets weeks ago. I mean: you don't really expect an international icehockey game to take place in Rosenheim?! Well, I don't, so when I saw the first announcement, I of course marked the day in my diary when tickets went on sale. Good thing I did, as the stadium was fully booked (with 4750 people...). Atmosphere was great but I would have expected a bit more party time from the organizers. 

I still have no clue about the rules and missed the first goal the Swedes scored. We went down 3:0 when Germany asked for a Time Out 3 minutes before the end of the game. Their strategy: to take off the goalie and replace him with another player. Maybe how they should have started the game... As they at least managed to score a goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment