Saturday 16 April 2016

what's with the rage???

Just a few days after my glorious and clearly unrealistic resolution to stop the negativity, I had proper rage yesterday. You know the type that makes you want to cry. Man, I was SO angry and no matter how often I reminded myself that there are much more important things in life and that there is no point to any of this and that I have already resigned - nothing helped. I didn't cry in the end but this horrible feeling in my stomach remained (drinking coffee might have not helped either...).

I am pleased to say that by the time I went to bed, I was fine again. But I don't want this anymore. And I am determined to make lasting changes. The next two and half month will surely offer plenty of opportunity to practice. I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment