Thursday 4 May 2017

2017 resolutions - April review

My 2017 resolutions
January review
February review
March review

1) exercise: a complete disaster... I need to work on new tricks to keep me motivated!

2) healthy eating: Hm, equally not going great. But I feel that I've been cooking more, and having less take aways. Whether that equates healthier eating, too, is debatable. But it's certainly worked out cheaper.

3) less moaning: I'd like to say that this is still going well. But maybe I need to ask those around me whether there has been a difference.

4) travel - has been replaced by working on my coaching business: website is live. Started an instagram account. set up a business fb page. got business cards. this is going well!

5) less time on the internet/mindfulness: more time watching DVDs. Especially in the last couple of weeks I have enjoyed time by myself a lot more consciously. Thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment