Monday 15 May 2017

chicken

Today started with lots of sunshine and blue sky. Which made me very happy.
Shortly before I was about to leave the flat to meet a friend for lunch, it started pissing down with rain. Which didn't make me too happy.
First of all, I had planned walking into town, partly to 'exercise' and partly cause it's a pain to find a parking spot. I then realized that this would end with me being totally soaked.
Then I decided to take the car. But within 5 steps from my flat towards my car, my feet were already soaked. So, I cancelled the lunch date.
Which is very unlike me.
Of course an hour later, the sun was back out again...

Anyhow, fortunately he was able to reschedule to Thursday. Something to look forward to. And fingers crossed for decent weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment