Sunday 21 May 2017

just do it

Sometimes the stars align, right?
Well, that might be a grand.... After my motivation to exercise had seriously dipped over the last couple of months, I made it a topic in my final NLP weekend, hoping (but not believing) that I would be able to access some 'inner wisdom' that would help me to get back on track.

Lo and behold - I did tap into something thanks to my lovely fellow coach Peter. The concrete plan emerged to get a proper bike. On Wednesday, I noticed that the bike shop in town had moved to the outskirts. What I didn't realize when standing in front of the now closed shop (and being pissed) was that their new store opened on Friday last week only! With lots of opening offers.

On my visit to the grocery store on Friday, I then noticed a bright pink bike lock. First step towards getting a bike, I thought and bought it. And then on Saturday I went and bought myself my new lovely silver bike.

I test rode three bikes and was pretty confused as to how to decide which one to get. Cause well, they were all bikes that seemed pretty similar when riding them around in little circles inside the bike store...

In the end, I went with the one that had the biggest discount ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Took it out for a spin along the Inn
Squeezed into the back of my Seat Ibiza and my fluorescent bike lock ๐Ÿ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment