Tuesday 8 May 2012

April Glossybox

With some delay, I finally received my April Glossybox in early May. My voucher had expired and as predicted I signed up again for another three months, when I received a 20% voucher (which didn't even cover the full postage cost... but hey, it was a discount!).

Here's what I got:
  • Caudale Vinosource SOS thirst-quenching serum - haven't tried it yet; as my serum has just run out, it comes at a perfect time for trying something new
  • Inika Cosmetics certified organic lip liner - I never use lip liners... maybe I should start?
  • Ayuuri natural body wash - again, my shower gel is coming to its end, so perfect timing
  • Figs&Rouge Lip Balm - I swear by Blistex lip balm, but I'll give it a try
  • Yes!Nurse - protect your lovely hands - this will probably last until the next winter - not really a hand cream person

Overall, not the best box I've had so far but OK. And the May box will hopefully come a bit earlier!


The 'natural' themed April box - I prefer the pink boxes...


and the goods

 

1 comment:

  1. I have mixed feelings about the April Box, too, but I guess, it is ok...

    ReplyDelete