Monday 28 May 2012

Star quality

I love nail polishes and always see new things on the web, that I want to try. I've recently ordered a variety of stones, striping tape and stickers - which are all waiting to be experimented with.

But today, I will show you my new magnetic nail polish. I've got them in silver and red/purple. So far it hasn't worked very well. Not sure whether my nails are too curved, but the magnet usually only has an effect on half my nail and a lot of the time the effect is minimal, too. I've now bought a separate magnet from essence which leaves a star design on the nail. Again, the effect is certainly not as visible on my nail as it is on the packaging. Maybe I just need to practise more?


it came out best on my middle finger - on the little finger, you can hardly see anything...

And another star-y experiment: little silver star stickers. Which started to fall off after a day...

not a very good photo...  sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment