Friday 1 June 2012

Things that are better in England than in Germany

I think it's safe to say that it's a well-known fact that I love freebies. And one of the things that are better over here on the island are the freebies that are regularly given away with magazines. The July Glamour issue (£2) comes with one of three benefit products:
  • the POREfessional (7.5ml)
  • 'That Gal' brightening face primer (7.5ml)
  • Bad Gal mascara
I already have the POREfessional. I am not too convinced about the pore minimizing effect, but it does make my skin look and feel very smooth.
benefit says: 'Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.'

I've also tried the Bad Gal mascara before - if I remember it came with a magazine last year or so. I would definitely recommend it, but having got three mascaras on the go at the moment, I will resist buying two copies of the same magazine...

So, I picked the face primer. benefit says: 'Our silky pink primer takes your complexion from dull to darling! Simply blend it on for the look of brighter, smoother skin. Contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones and raspberry & camomile to soothe skin.'

I am a little disappointed with the tiny size of the tube, but it's still a bargain at only £2, which of course includes the magazine. I look forward to trying it.

I love the packaging of the benefit products

No comments:

Post a Comment