Sunday 3 June 2012

Product testing

Garnier is running the Intensive7days Challenge. You can order your free samples via their website. You then receive 7 sachets of their Garnier body Intensive 7days lotion. Each sachet has 6ml and is just about enough for the whole body. It also comes with a little tester kit: where you stick a piece of paper to your skin before you start using the lotion and after you've used up all 7 sachets. Any dry skin will stick to the little black bit of the paper. So you can compare whether your skin was drier before using the new lotion.

I've used Garnier's body lotion before, and have always liked them. They have a nice smell (this one is with shea butter), are easily absorbed and are actually really good for (my) dry skin and makes it feel very smooth and soft.

Having used up all seven sachets, I am very happy with the result. I was experiencing some very dry skin on my shins and it's all back to normal again. I would certainly consider buying the product and would recommend it (once I've used up the various body lotions, I already have in my drawer...).



* I discovered PicMonkey through another blogger (Moccha - thanks again!). It's free software and you can do collages with your photos as well as embellish your pictures with writings and other things. The above is just my first attempt and I hope the results will get prettier with time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment