Saturday 2 June 2012

Sparkly bits

Last Tuesday Swarovski invited to an exclusive evening with Swarovski CrystallizedTM at their concept store off Regents Street. There was champagne, strawberries and mini cupcakes (I think I must have had at least five of them - very yummy!), music and a team from Charles Worthington offered free hairstyling.

With a 15% discount on the night, I couldn't resist and did a bit of shopping:

it sparkles brightly in the sun
I want to make these into pendants for necklaces - I especially like the blue of the heart

And with every purchase over £40, there came - yes, you can guess it already - a goody bag! The invite had promised a Nails Inc nail polish and a benefit eyeliner. I had neither. But I am not complaining [too much - it was misleading!].

Here's what I got:
  • White V-neck T-shirt with CrystalizedTM stuck on in crystals - unfortunately a little too big
  • A notebook
  • A grey make up bag
  • An OPI nail polish: Time-less is more [reviews aren't very encouraging: apparently not covering very well]
  • A Jemma Kidd i-conic eyes pencil liner in 03 pin up [the blue looks very nice]
  • Charles Worthington volume big bounce spray [sounds promising, even though the bottle was really manky - not impressed...]



No comments:

Post a Comment