Monday 4 June 2012

Revenge

American TV drama 'Revenge' has just premiered here in the UK. The main character, Emily Thorne, is seeking revenge on those people who are responsible for her father being imprisoned for a murder he didn't commit. She returns under a false name to the Hamptons, where she used to live with her Dad. Her prime target is Victoria Grayson, matriarch of the Grayson family as well as former lover of her Dad whose betrayal led to the conviction.

Emily vanCamp plays Emily. She is known from playing one of the leads in Everwood (my Mum loved this and I have therefore watched a few episodes) and Brothers and Sisters (of which I have only seen snippets - I think I might like it, but somehow never got into watching it). Only the first episode has been aired yet, but what I've seen so far, I liked. I thought Emily was the main attraction in Everwood and so she is in Revenge. Very beautiful, with a sexy mix of cold-bloodedness and vulnerability.

From the soundtrack:


No comments:

Post a Comment