Sunday 24 June 2012

Episodes

I mentioned before that I am a huge fan of Friends. So, when Episodes first aired last year, I of course had to watch it. Second series is currently running on BBC.

Episodes is about a British married couple (played by Tamsin Greig - who I also love in Friday Night - and Stephen Mangan - both also known from Green Wing) who get invited to Hollywood to remake their hit comedy show for an American audience. Star of the new show is Matt LeBlanc. Playing himself. Which is quite different from ditzy Joey from Friends. But I think I actually like him even better as Matt than as Joey.

Matt is portraying Matt as a womanizer (yes, there is a similarity to Joey). He is very matter of fact, very calm and every time he comes out with some insightful comment, it still surprises me, as I expect Joey's intellect. I find it difficult to describe him... Out of all the Friends' actors, I would love to meet him most.

I don't want to give away the storyline, so find out for yourself: You can watch the latest episodes on BBC iplayer. And Matt on the Graham Norton Show on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment