Wednesday 23 May 2012

May Glossybox

I was pleasantly surprised when I received my Glossybox today - given that according to their facebook page, the boxes had only just been dispatched today (last time I waited a week before it arrived). Glossbox is celebrating it's first birthday, and the box had been hyped as the Anniversary box. Well, I didn't think it was anything special. I have one more box to come and at the moment, I don't think I will renew my subscription (unless another substantial discount code will come my way).

Here's what I got this time:
  • Noble Isle bath & shower gel: smells really nice. But it's the third shower gel in 6 (?) boxes. Including a large full size gel in the April box.
  • Lolita Lempicka: 2 perfume samples: Si Lolita and Lolita Lempicka - nice enough smell and I intend to take it with me on short travels, but too sweet for my liking, so wouldn't buy it
  • Apivita Express beauty mask - moisturizing and nourishing face masks with honey: two sachets; happy to try, but not particularly impressed
  • Osmo Berber oil hair treatment - another hair oil. Haven't even tried the other one. It smells very nice, but I feel a little uncomfortable about putting oil in my hair - won't it get greasy??
  • Eldora false eyelashes - I've always wanted to try fake lashes - so this is great. Even though, I wouldn't wear these outside the house (ok, flat), given the coloured bits and sparkles

As birthday extras, the box also contained a compact mirror and a birthday balloon.
Voila:


XL photo so you can see the glitter on the lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment