Sunday 21 February 2016

the A-team

Since the end of last year, we've been trying to plan a team outing. With everyone being super busy in December, we agreed to move it to the new year instead and the plan was to go tobogganing and staying in a hut over night somewhere in the mountains.

The winter has - fortunately - not been very wintery though and it was doubtful that there would be any snow. So, the plan was changed to going 'Eisstockschiessen' (Bavarian curling) at Zum Ferdinand in Munich followed by dinner. Which made me very happy, cause I was not particularly keen on spending a night in a hut on a mattress. With my colleagues.

Disappointingly, I am not a natural talent... but it was fun even though my team lost (only 6:7, which I feel is an acceptable defeat).


No comments:

Post a Comment