Wednesday 10 February 2016

where's home?

I had business meetings near London on Monday and Tuesday, so of course I used the opportunity for a weekend in London. Two days in my favourite city are of course way too short. 
But what made me a bit sad was that feeling I had when arriving in town: I felt like a visitor. It did not feel like coming home anymore. 

7.5 months in my new home. Even the client commented that he thought I joined more than a year ago... 7.5 months during which so much happened and so it continues.

And while I am feeling a bit melancholic, I also take it as a good sign, that I feel at home here in Rosenheim, too. And while London might not be home right now, I think it might be home again at some point in the future. But who knows where (and when) I will move to next.

No comments:

Post a Comment