Monday 3 April 2017

2017 resolutions - March review

My 2017 resolutions
January review
February review

1) exercise: let's just say that I want to get back on track in April...

2) healthy eating: it started off quite well. But as expected, I didn't manage to get through lent without sweets or coffee. At the end of the day though, I feel it's most important to do what feels right for myself. And sometimes treating myself to a piece of cake makes all the difference. Nevertheless, I have reduced my sugar intake and will try to continue being more mindful about what I eat.

3) less moaning: hm, this has been an interesting month in this regard. While I previously thought that speaking about stuff helped, simply by letting out the anger, again and again I experience huge discomfort when I do get lost in moaning. I take that as a good sign!

4) travel: going back to my parents for not so nice reasons... I wouldn't count that as travelling. And I think I will remove this from my resolution list for now. I will think of something else to replace it with.

5) less time on the internet/mindfulness: I've been reading more this month and as I have started volunteering for two different projects, I feel that I have been using my time more sensibly indeed. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment