Friday 14 April 2017

productive Sunday

I spent about an hour on ordering business cards for my coaching business. And it was fun! Vistaprint has so many different designs on offer, that I found it difficult to choose one. I began by shortlisting about 20 designs, whittled them down to four, then entered all my details to compare the actual cards with each other.

And eventually placed an order.

And this was just one element of my productive Sunday. I also completed my tax form for my new business. Then thought I might as well start with my tax declaration for last year. Good thing I did! Cause I then realized that I have to register and wait for an authentication code to be sent to me by post. So, I got the ball rolling.

And lastly, I started on a new sewing project and prepared the lettering for my latest painting.
Well done me! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment