Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cycling bunnies and unicorns

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed about the shopping facilities in New Orleans. I expected big malls like you see them on telly. Not sure whether we didn't find the right place, but the mall we went to was ok, but nowhere near as big as the Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre, just 10 minutes from the flat here in London.

Nevertheless, I did do a bit of shopping: 2 pairs of Levi's jeans for $40 each. Unfortunately, I bought two different sizes - which both fit when I tried them on in the shop. But the bigger size got all baggy after just one day of wearing them. I am hoping that a) the other pair will at least be fine and b) that I might be able to shrink the other one.

And I got these two shirts from Urban Outfitters (2 for $24):

Cute, n'est-ce pas? (apologies for the lousy photo quality)





No comments:

Post a Comment