Monday 8 October 2012

Pink is the colour - shoe heaven

On my way from the bus stop to the hotel in Graz, I couldn't help but notice these boots in a shop window: knee-high, flat and pink. Proper PINK! And at just €45 a bargain, too.

Also available in teal and black

When I finally got round to trying them on, I also saw these studded sneakers:

Also available in black and blue
I had entered shoe heaven!

And still parted with all my money and no shoes... Unfortunately the sneakers didn't fit my wide feet and the material of the boots was of a nature that you could see every little scratch on it. So they wouldn't have stayed as nice as they look on the photo for long.
*sigh*

And after this rational decision-making, I got these instead:


From H&M for €19.90
And still a little (pale) pink :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment