Monday 2 June 2014

Go West

I bought enough fabric in Hong Kong which will last me for a while but I've been meaning to check out the fabric shops in Shepherd's Bush for a while, so I joined T and her meet up sewing group on Saturday. And OMG: it's nearly as heavenly as the market was in HK. Nearly only because it's a tiny bit more expensive than HK. I saw so many cool patterns and will definitely be back! For now, I restrained myself and just bought this stretchy, relatively thick, dark blue fabric which I'm hoping to make into a dress. Eventually...

Get off at Goldhawk Road tube station and voila - lots of shops on Goldhawk Road, and also a few stalls down the market, towards Shepherd's Bush station. It's just such a pity that I live right across town and it took me nearly an hour to get there. Still - all worth it!

Great pic, hm?! £4.50 per metre :-)
After hours of shopping, it was nice to sit down and relax in the lovely Bush Theatre cafe,
right next to Shepherd's Bush station

No comments:

Post a Comment