Sunday 8 June 2014

Working in style

The other day, I had a business meeting at one of our tech supplier's offices just outside Euston station. I clearly hadn't been to Euston for a while: the station, or rather the bit outside the station has changed quite a bit with new restaurants and shops around.

I absolutely fell in love with their office from which you have amazing views over the city. And with floor to ceiling windows (7th floor), it really is quite spectacular (I know, it's not that obvious from the photos...). Lovely to finally meet our account manager, too. For a couple of years, I thought Chris was a woman - until he called me for the first time (I admit, I'm an email person all the way)... So in addition to great views, we also had a very useful session. It certainly pays off to leave the office once in a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment