Sunday 8 June 2014

Going along for the ride(s)


I was invited to a mini fam trip by the Staffordshire Marketing Bureau: dinner at Drayton Manor hotel and a day at the Drayton Manor theme park. Before dinner, we went to the (then empty cause closed to the public) theme park and got the opportunity to try their yet to open new attraction air race. I gave that a miss though: I like rollercoasters, but not so keen on being upside down...


Dinner was then followed by some team building games. I have to admit that's not really my kind of thing either. But as everyone else was getting rather excited, I was able to let my teammates get on with it.


On Saturday it then pissed down with rain. Perfect weather of course for a day in the theme park. On the upside, it meant that the park was relatively empty and queuing times were really short. I did enjoy some of the rides but I also think I'm over the whole theme park/rollercoaster thing. 

my executive room; candied cucumber on panna cotta and a welcome bear on arrival

Tamworth (nearest town to Drayton Manor Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment