Thursday 11 June 2015

Heidelberg

I seem to be getting an expert in packing as much stuff into as little time as possible... On my recent trip to Germany, I managed to squeeze in a visit at my friend's in Heidelberg, my sister's wedding party in Ulm, and hanging with my brother in Frankfurt.

I've been to Heidelberg a few times and it's worrying me slightly, that I have no idea why I went the last time I did. I remember going up to the castle and staying with a friend I had met in Hamburg. But I have no recollection when that was and also why I went. I somehow feel that I did other stuff during that trip, visiting other people, but I just cannot work it out. Given that I have a great memory for all sorts of other, useless crap, I cannot work out what is happening here.

Anyway, it was super hot and very lovely and I laughed a lot. Further proof (not that I needed any) that you will always have a connection with some people, even after not seeing each other in years.

Neckarwiese, University library and a mini Haxe at the University canteen
The obligatory Schnitzel and the castles

No comments:

Post a Comment