Sunday 21 June 2015

Painful

Less than a week to go now and I am starting to feel rather overwhelmed by it all. This morning, A packed at least 10 bags of clothes/shoes/books and other stuff into her car to be taken to the charity shop. And that's just a mini fraction of my stuff. And I don't even have furniture!

I'm beginning to think that changing jobs (after seven years in the same place) and moving city and country at the same time, might not have been such a great idea after all. It doesn't help that I am feeling quite emotional about it, and at several times during the day, I just want to burst into tears. I hope I get a grip on myself quickly as my new employer might not be keen on a crying wreck...

And yes, I am also excited about it all. And I am grateful and I feel it's a good thing that I feel sad about leaving as it means that I have really enjoyed my life here, especially in the last couple of years. But I guess, at the back of my mind, I am still asking myself whether I made the right decision.

I'll find out soon.

And another bruise - at the back of my thigh - which I can't explain

No comments:

Post a Comment