Sunday 5 June 2016

old age and my mess

I go through sewing phases. I can go for weeks and months without feeling even a hint of motivation. My overlocker that I was so excited about, is still in its box for example... Which also reminds me that my plan for yesterday had been to look for a simple table to put it on. Ah well, next week!

My dungaree dresses have sparked my sewing mojo and I've been looking through my boxes full of fabrics. I picked a pattern and a fabric and then realized that the pattern was missing from the envelope. Not having much hope to find it quickly in my (organized) chaos, I was even more surprised when I realized that I had cut out that pattern with another fabric months ago. I had just not dared sewing it yet. The fabric is a slippery silk-like one and I am quite apprehensive about potentially ruining it. But as I know now, I have another fabric I can use already :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment