Sunday 19 June 2016

*smile*

More anchoring in today's NLP course. My anchor for patience and kindness is a smile.
I have to admit that I was skeptical:

  • Would I be able to know what resources I wanted to anchor? 
  • Would I be able to conjure up a past situation where I had already demonstrated this resource? 
  • Would I associate with a clear feeling somewhere in my body? 
  • Would I be able to come up with my own anchor?

And then surprised how easily it came to me.
It of course remains to be seen how well it works in daily life but I am optimistic.

Another helpful statement:
Everyone has all the resources they need to achieve their goals. Another resource I need to trust more in: having faith, and trusting in my own abilities which I know are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment