Wednesday 12 October 2016

1 down, 3 up

I seem to have difficulties with maths these days. My beloved red sneakers, which I bought last year in Barcelona are no longer. I only noticed by coincidence that the sole of both shoes had come loose. Such a pity, as they otherwise still looked ok.

As the Glamour Shopping Week was on, I've been spending literally hours on a number of shopping websites. And eventually placed an order with adidas. Replacing one pair with three. And as I was so excited about the option to personalize my trainers, I won't be able to return any of them either.

As per usual, I can go for weeks without buying anything, and then I have times where I feel the urge to spend my money. In addition to the sneakers, I am also waiting for a new coffee machine, 2 perfums,an asos order and I bought two new pairs of glasses. Whatever makes me happy, right?

back and front of the sole at the top

No comments:

Post a Comment