Thursday 13 October 2016

kick it

One my friend's sons plays football at a football school. So it happened, that I went to watch them play last weekend. U13 or so, playing against Bayern Munich. It seems doubly disappointing to go into the lead and then to lose. Even when you are expected to lose against that particular team.

Also interesting to see how much the parents get into it. And it reminded me of how agitated I get about stuff, that other people from the outside find very strange. Something I will try to recognize more often when it happens. Cause at the end of the day: who gives a shit?
Using that little trick of extending your time horizon: when I look back at this in a week/month/year or a decade: will it still matter? More often than not, the answer will be: NO, not in the slightest.

Bad Aibling football pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment