Friday 14 October 2016

head in the clouds

While thinking I am super mindful all the time, life of course shows me again and again that that is not the case. Or I am suffering from early onset dementia.
Today, I went on the sunbed again. I leave the place and fortunately within a couple of minutes I notice that I forgot an envelope with tickets that I had just bought at the place. I return to get it. Then, nearly all the way home, I realize that I also forgot my watch there. Lazy me thought of ways of not having to walk back again. So I try to find their phone number (as I have to walk into town again later this afternoon) - but can't find it. The irony is of course, that I nearly took one of their business cards on my way out. But didn't. So, I walked all the way back and the lady had found my watch and put it away for safe keeping.

I really, really should try to be more present.

No comments:

Post a Comment