Monday 9 February 2015

Das Wiedersehen

It's been more than a year that I last saw him. And for the most part of that time, we didn't even speak. Nevertheless, when we met up recently, it all seemed like yesterday. Well, in some ways anyway. And not in others.

It does make me a bit sad at times, that quite a few of my friends are far away and in my ideal world, they would of course be living much, much closer. On the other hand, I am just grateful for having met these wonderful people, for having shared sometimes a lot and sometimes just a little time with them. And to simply know that these people care for me and I care for them. A support network that makes life so much nicer. And it's lovely when we do meet up. Even if that is so rare.

Korean delights at On the bap
(which IS open on a Sunday, even when google says it isn't)

No comments:

Post a Comment