Thursday 19 February 2015

there, there

I like to think that I've gotten much better at dealing with my daily frustrations. And while I still get annoyed on a regular basis, I let go of negative emotions much quicker. Yesterday though, I felt rather stressed. Plus my lower back has been a bit sore for the last two weeks and even though I've only just had a cold, I felt another one coming on. So, I went to bed, feeling a bit grumpy. And woke up, still grumpy. Partly as I had a meeting scheduled for 9:30 and given the joys of London transport, I always aim to get to the office at least half an hour before a morning meeting.

Anyhow, turns out that the meeting was lovely. Catching up with one of our suppliers over a nice coffee and 'networking'. And I only had one other meeting in the diary for the rest of the day. I think running from meeting to meeting to conference call has had a rather negative impact on my productivity and therefore job satisfaction lately.

And last but not least: just one more day until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment