Monday 27 July 2015

Another first

My washing machine got delivered this morning. My friendly neighbour put up some more lamps for me and also reassured me that I/we had assembled the bed correctly.

Another long day at work meant, I didn't get home until after 8pm. It also meant that my boss gave me a lift home and it turns out, she lives only 5 minutes away from me. And also offered her help.

I still cannot quite believe how nice people have been. People who I've only just met. I was wondering this morning, whether I've been meeting the 'wrong' kind of people before, or whether I simply didn't see the kindness and generosity around me.

Occasionally, I still have this little voice in my head that says I don't deserve this...
But all of this is also making me want to be a nicer and better person. So, that's a win for everyone, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment