Saturday 25 July 2015

As of today I am the proud owner of...

...a bed! I am primarily fascinated by the fact that the bed and the mattress fit into M's car. And so very grateful that M drove me to Ikea and carried the stuff into my flat and helped built it. With school holidays having started yesterday, it wasn't the best timing, but fortunately the traffic wasn't as bad as anticipated.

The next big thing I need is a wardrobe and I've just noticed that delivery times are generally 4-5 weeks. Not exactly ideal. But contrary to the bed, I am not keen on building the wardrobe myself.

We shall see. I might just get a clothes railing for the interim. Alternatively, I can build an interim wardrobe out of my moving boxes, of course. Now that I don't need them as a bed anymore. :-)

M also brought me his old sofabed. So, I am now ready to welcome guests to my new home.
Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment