Monday 20 July 2015

deflated

A had to take a taxi at 4:30 to get to the airport. We were both so tired last night, that we went to bed just before 23:00. To be woken by heavy rain around midnight (I think). So, we had to close the window. And then I couldn't go back to sleep... Partly cause it was so hot with the windows closed. I wonder whether that's my bosses trick: recently, I've gone to bed and feel asleep quickly. Only to wake up after a couple of hours and be wide awake. And maybe my boss then just get up, instead of tossing and turning and eventually going back under again like me.

Anyway, I am keeping up my routine to get to the office around 8am. Come lunch time I am already questioning myself what the hell I've done all morning. And then suddenly it's 19:00 and I decide to go home.

And tonight, I unfortunately had to push my bike home, as it has a puncture. Rather annoying. Not least as I have no idea how to fix it nor do I have any tools to even attempt fixing it.

And to quote Scarlet O'Hara:
I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy*. I'll think about that tomorrow.

*not really. Just being over-dramatic! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment