Friday 10 July 2015

TFIF

It's been a busy week, most of which I spent in meetings and calls. I do feel that I am learning lots. Still lots more to learn, of course, but I feel I'm on the right track.

I also cannot believe how much I've improved the way I go about doing things. It's difficult to explain but I feel so much more confident and relaxed at the same time. I had to lead our team meeting this week. On my 5th day at work. I would have previously panicked, but it didn't faze me at all (whether or not I did a good job, is probably a different question ;-)).

I don't mind doing overtime at all and especially in events, it's part of the job really. But at the moment, I also realize that there simply is a limit of how much my brain can process. Overall, I am getting even more excited about the job which just feels great.

But now, I am looking forward to a lazy weekend. I borrowed the Mad Men season 4 DVDs from the library - so the entertainment is sorted. And I also discovered that the library has a few English books, which is great. And most excitingly, I will get the keys to my new flat tomorrow. Photos to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment