Saturday 11 July 2015

The library

What can I say, I am pretty rock’n roll. So, on my second weekend in Rosenheim, I got myself a library card. When I told my boss, she asked where the library is! Scandalous, given that the library claims to be the most visited cultural institution in Rosenheim. And yes, that depressed me slightly... What also depresses me, is that I can never find the way to the library. I keep having to consult my map at every corner. And Rosenheim really is very small!

Anyhow, to my delight, I discovered that they have a DVD collection. You have to pay €1.50 per DVD and can only take it out for a week. Which is fair enough, but slightly impractical for one season of Mad Men for example. But also a good excuse to do nothing but watch DVDs for a whole weekend.


Last but not least, there is free wifi at the library which is great, given how quickly I am using up my data allowance both on my surfstick and my mobile. Once I am in my new flat, I will need to sort my internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment