Friday 3 July 2015

Willkommen

My first three days have been great! I can honestly say, that everyone in my team is lovely and everyone has been very helpful. As per usual, I am of course feeling very impatient with myself and wish there was a way to absorb all knowledge during my sleep. It always makes me feel uncomfortable not knowing things. But I will have to sit with that feeling for a while longer, I expect.


It’s also been very nice to get a number of congratulatory messages on LinkedIn after updating my status. All in all, it’s been a good start into this new phase of my working life which could only be improved upon if the weather would cool down. Even just a little... (having said that, I think the hot weather helps me not to miss London, too much, as I wouldn’t want to do anything over there either)

No comments:

Post a Comment