Sunday 12 July 2015

Let there be light

When I picked up my keys for my new flat, I had a mild panic attack as I realized that unfurnished also means no lights. Instead of lamps there were just cables hanging from the ceiling. And never in my life did I have to figure out how to install a lamp...

After a little bit of thinking, I of course figured out that I could always just plug in a light but having ceiling lights would be beneficial. Not having a car nor a ladder and shops being closed on Sundays, this was slightly tricky to resolve. And you might imagine, just how relieved I am that the friend of my exex, came over today with lamps and bulbs and tools. So, now I have light in the kitchen, the living room and the bedroom. Still need to buy nice lamp shapes and get the light in the bathroom sorted. But it's a great start! So grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment